April 24, 2012

Today’s Peek at our Scripture Study

IMG_2736

Mattison has put her scripture journal on hold for a bit as she is trying to complete the Book of Mormon reading challenge before Girl’s Camp.  Her head is regularly stuck in her BOM.  I just had to take a picture of her today.  She is growing up so fast!

Mason who doesn’t like to have his picture taken, has been working on his scripture journal prompts and enjoying trying out some new gel high-gliders this week. They are like highlighters but are slick feeling and very different. 

Mason also doesn’t like me to post pictures of his work.  However, I wanted to share this peek at his scripture journal.  Looking through it, I was tickled to see how his journaling is coming along.  When he started, his journal was all text.  He wouldn’t draw diagrams or representations or anything.  I love how he is branching out a bit.

IMG_2737

3 comments:

  1. I love watching my kids grow and develop. What an amazing feeling it gives you as a Mom too. I often think I must be doing something right and it gives me the strength to carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the scripture Journaling! My son has really jump started his love of all things Gospel because of it. Thanks so much for introducing me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that journal will be priceless someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.