February 10, 2012

Miss Potter - A Movie Worthy of Your Time

Tonight I watched the most delightful movie with my family.  Miss Potter is the story of Beatrix Potter, the author of the beloved and best-selling children's book, "The Tale of Peter Rabbit", and her struggle for love, happiness and success.

Had I known how enchanting and lovely this movie was, I would have purchased it long ago. Thanks to Netflix I have found a treasure that I will add to our collection.

If you enjoy biographies, innocent romance and classic beauty, I encourage you to see this movie.  I do believe fans of Little House on the Prairie, Anne of Green Gables and the like will truly enjoy this.

Don’t thank me now, go watch the movie!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I've been wondering if this was a good one. It's nice to read a review I can totally trust. :)

    Thanks, Dana-- I've now added it to our list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this movie too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been on my list for a while now. I may have to move it up! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this movie also! It's one I think I am going to buy and own.

    I would like to award you with the One Lovely Blog Award. Please view your award on my blog. http://dahomeschool.blogspot.com/search/label/Awards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. I saw it a while back and I still think about it from time to time. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.