April 01, 2011

How does your garden grow?

Here are the latest pictures of our seedlings under our grow lamps.  We really need to get these outside, especially the sugar snap peas.  Hopefully next week will be the week for planting.

9522

This picture (above) shows Bibb lettuce, Romaine lettuce, carrots, cantaloupe, and Kidney beans. Only one cantaloupe has come up though. The package says 10 to 20 days germination, so we will wait. These are on Day 12.

9525

These sugar snap peas were the first things to come up.  They are wanting to climb and vine.  I have to get them out soon.  Our weather has just been too yucky. This flat is on Day 14.

9526

I need to thin my lettuce, I think…   We’ll see what survives the move to the garden.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, this makes me anxious to start gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You are off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea to start them in boxes and styrofoam cups. We use peat pots so we don't have to remove the cup. They all look good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.