February 25, 2011

Pictionary Man – Homeschool Style

pictionary manWe recently acquired Pictionary Man.  Like many of the games we play, we adapted it for learning and review.  We have yet to play by the actual rules or even put batteries in it.  It’s been great fun. 

Can you guess who?

9261

Christopher Columbus

Be aware that your children may criticize the accuracy of any map you make. =)

9262

An Entomologist

We are currently working on a 4H project on Entomology (Insects).

9263

Betsy Ross

Again, please note that any flag you make may be viewed with a critical eye regarding scale, number of stars, accuracy in design, etc.  Don’t ask me how I know. =)

9260

Noah

As you can see here, various characters traits would work for several different characters.  The details on the other pieces are really what identify your character.

4 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHH! I have to try this! It looks like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! We'll be trying that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to get one of those. What a great use for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.