Tristan at Our Busy Homeschool, tagged me in a get to know you blog hopping game. She asked the following questions. My answers follow.
☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺
As part of TAG, I need to pick some players and ask eight questions of my own. The players are listed below.
Here are the eight questions I want to ask to get to know you better:
- What is your favorite thing about being a MOM? (Connecting with each child and knowing they are truly a part of who I am.)
- What part of homeschooling your family makes your heart sing? (Reading aloud. I love that time probably the most, but the togetherness of it all makes me happy.)
- If you could have any dessert right now what would it be? ( I’m thinking something with chocolate or hot fudge and maybe some caramel or whipped cream – I don’t care what it is, just throw it in a dish and I’m there.)
- What is one thing about yourself that you’d like to change? (I would like to be physically stronger, my allergies and other health quirks leave me feeling run down a lot. I need to get working on that.)
- What are some talents you’ve been blessed with? (I’ve been blessed with being able to do just about anything I want to. I used to think everyone was this way. If I want to make a craft project that I see, I can do it. Or pretty much anything. I am also full of ideas and great at problem solving.)
- What is a weakness you struggle with? (Remembering that I need to rely on the Lord and not on my own abilities. I think sometimes talents and weaknesses go hand in hand.)
- What book (just for you) has you enjoyed lately? (I really enjoy reading with my children. I recently read The Silence of God, just for me and really enjoyed it.
- What is something you would like to learn how to do? (I would like to learn to cut hair. I’ve cut bangs and dead ends off and used the sheers on my boys. But I’ve never learned how to really cut their hair other than that.)
I am tagging the following people:
Jeanine @ Peel Academy
Lindsey @ You are Here
We7 @ 5 Kid Pile-Up
Andrea @ Harvest Academy
Susana @ Our Homeschool Fun
Let us get to know you by playing tag! Oh by the way – You are now It! When you‘ve answered your questions, please come back here and comment so I can be sure to come visit your game.