August 07, 2010

Our Week in Review (The Packing & Whining One)

This week we packed and packed and packed…. and whined about it!

We leave on Sunday morning for vacation, and we will come home to our new house. There is lots of work ahead of me, but I’m excited!  I’ll have a whole new setup.

Where will I put my homeschool cabinet?  Were will I put my chalkboard?  Where will I put my wall pockets?  I’ve been thinking about that …

Did I mention we will have a library room?  EEK! ☺  I’m just a little bit excited about it!

*I am linked to  The Weekly Wrap-up.

2 comments:

  1. Moving is always a stressful time but it sounds like a good move for you. I'm sure your new school areas will be wonderful

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If/when we ever move, a library/school supply room is a must have on my list. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.