August 04, 2010

The Green-eyed Monster Has Shown It’s Ugly Head

Mike Wazowski Yep!  That’s right.  I am jealous! I miss our normal homeschooling schedule!

I’ve been reading of people starting their schooling and here I am packing up a house so we can move.  I know we summer schooled up to this point… but homeschooling is our lifestyle, we don’t turn it off and on. 

Our routine has been replaced with boxes, and papers and stuff – WAY TOO MUCH STUFF!

So for those of you sniffing your new crayons and running your fingers along those new notebooks, I hope you enjoy it!  ☺

I’m having a pity part here. And all the decorations are green!

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Yes, I don't envy you the packing and moving stuff. It's just no fun. Enjoy your green party, we all have them occasionally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! We moved twice this year (April and June). Not fun! I really wanted to be "schooling" during those times! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I need it! I have lots packed but lots more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get all moved and settled as smoothly as it can possibly go! Good luck, and hang in there! You will be sniffing your new crayons before you know it:-).

    I'm with Tristan, I know I have my fair share of "green parties" too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I was bummed becasue of the temptation to push school out later so we could play longer... You just caused me to count my blessings. I hopw your move goes super smooth and turns out to be an educational and bonding experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH.....OK so I did it for you. Hope the move is smooth. I love reading your post. I was given a blog award and would love to pass it to ya. You can find the info below.

    God Bless

    The Way We Home School
    http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you legendswife. I needed to scream. I feel better now ;) Thanks for the award, I will check it out later this evening when I have some time. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Sweets! It will be better soon, and "back to normal." I love "boring," normal life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary's brownies make it all better tho, yes? It will all be over in a couple of weeks. Normal is only a setting on a washing machine, remember.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Teresa - Mary's Brownies and Patrick's Muffins do help. ☺ So do dear friends who help out ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.