August 23, 2010

Allergy Detective PDF eBook

We are an allergy family.  I’ve suffered with allergies my entire life.  allergydetective   My children has followed in my footsteps and have various allergies as well.  I joke about how The Allergy and Asthma Clinic should dedicate a wing to me.

The truth is allergies really aren’t funny.  I have a long list of things that I am allergic to. Tests don’t cover every possibility.  They just check for the most likely. I have to take allergy medication every day.

Today at The Homeschool Freebie of the Day you can download this book:

Allergy Detective (PDF ebook) — Is someone in your family suffering right now from a chronic health problem that just won't seem to go away? Are you frustrated and beside yourself trying to figure out what to do to bring them back to health? Are you sick and tired of doctor visits, prescriptions, vitamins, sick days? You may not have thought about this before, but it is possible that something your family is eating is causing these ailments. It could very well be that the culprit to your worst health problem is right in your pantry. If that is the case, this manual can show you a simple method of finding out exactly "who" the culprit is.

I am going to use this to help track down some of our untested allergies so we can feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I picked this up too and I'm thinking we may try it for my oldest. We already know Joseph is deathly allergic to eggs (as in, anaphylactic shock allergic), so there are no eggs in the house. Makayla often complains of headaches, and she's gotten her eyes checked. Wondering if there is some food she needs to avoid...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.