May 05, 2010

Blog Makeover

Every so often I have to change things on my blog.  It’s like moving furniture around.  The change in perspective just feels good. If you subscribe through a reader, hlliella_BSDayAO_bird6op on over and check it out.

We’ve really been enjoying our time learning and reading together, and our new blog design shows that. Don’t ya think?  I was going for happy and fun. 

I realize it’s May, the time when many people are finishing up their school year, but we have just gotten into our groove.  We homeschool year round so that is a good thing for us.

On a side note:  My post - Families Need Unstructured Time runs tomorrow on Latter-day Homeschooling.  If you are of a mind, hop on over and take a look.

7 comments:

  1. I love the new makeover - the birds are so cute!

    Finding that groove is so nice no matter what time of year it is. We're year rounders too. It is the best way to adapt for having babies so often...LOL! My school years have been enriched by pregnancies, miscarriages, and births every single year we've been homeschooling, so our time off changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tristan! I thought the birds were adorable as well! ☺

    At this point in our lives, we don't have babies joining us anymore. However, for children with special needs, year round schooling is a great thing! It enables us to school 4 days a week which we need to juggle all the speech and occupational therapy appointments, and have some fun unstructured time together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Dana! The birds are a winner!:) We're also year rounders though I have to admit, we're still struggling to find our groove this year. I hate to say it, but for once I think we need a bit more structure...working on that...Blessings!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I likey!! :) I try to be year rounder, too. But, eclecticly!! lol Thanks for sharing Dana!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm another who likes the birds! Very cute redo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great format...Like the new look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.