February 17, 2010

Absorbed in Projects

I've not posted much lately because I have been totally absorbed in two major projects.

Here is the first.
Meet Hank
Hank is our new puppy.  We rescued him from the pound.  The pound thought he was a shepherd/border collie mix.  However, on Monday, the vet told us that he is a MOUNTAIN DOG - either a Great Swiss or Bernese.  This means he is going to be HUGE, up to 140 lbs!  He is adorable and has such a gentle, docile temperment, but he is also a puppy that bounds through the house wanting to play with our 13 yr old dog and our 18 year old cat who really don't share in that desire. ☺  He is teething!  I think that says it all.... He wants everything in his mouth.  It's like having a toddler in the house all over again.  He plays hard then naps. He gets into everything and has no idea about danger.  The first few nights, I was even up with him every two hours!  He has gotten close to doubling his size within the week and 1/2 since we got him. OH MY!

The second project I've been working on is a group blog for Latter-day Saints called Latter-day Homeschooling.  It will be going public soon and I'm really excited about it. I get to work with some great ladies through this project - Did I mention I am really excited about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.