January 08, 2010

Lemonade Stand Award


I have received the LEMONADE STAND AWARD!  Thanks go to "An Almost Unschooling Mom" over at Almost Unschoolers.  How very kind of you!  I've never received an award before...  * blushing *
 
The hardest part of this award is choosing only 10 delightful blogs.  There are so many wonderful bloggers brightening their little spot of the world (real and cyber).  To all those nominated by me, I think you are great!  Keep up the blogging! ♥

The rules of the accepting this award are:
  • Put the lemonade stand logo on your blog, or in your post.
  • Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude, or gratitude.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love, and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Check out my nominations here:
The Prudent Homemaker
Homespun Light
Mom to three babies - Living the Crazy Life!!
Intentionally Me
The Idea Room
Small Notebook for a Simple Home
Our Busy Homeschool
Home Sweet Home
Journey Into Unschooling
The Simple Mom

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this! I'll try to get around to passing it on soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I too will struggle to only pick ten! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dana, what a delight to receive a compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.