July 06, 2009

Getting Back To Our Routine

The past couple of weeks have been difficult around here since my father passed away. I was away from home quite a bit and so much missed our normal routine.

Today was my first day back home to try and regain our normal schedule. It was nice to work on chores with the children and spend the day together trying to get things caught up. I have to admit the afternoon nap was really nice as well, I've been exhausted lately.

My daughter Mattie pointed out to me today that we've not had school for a while. I just giggled and said we'd do it tomorrow. It makes me smile when we take a break and the kids ask to start back.

It has been a happy day at home. I look forward to my mountain of laundry and diving back in to school work tomorrow. Life is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to leave me a comment.